Saturday, January 11, 2014

Baby Shower, Nursery & My Creative Sister's Work

My sister, mom, nanny, Aunt Becky and Shauna all threw me an AMAZING baby shower in California. There were around 55 people and I felt so loved and blessed by everyone. It was truly amazing!!!! It couldn't have been any better. I will cherish that day forever!
I know it's cliche' but Truman's nursery has a vintage theme so my creative sister, Courtney, made all the decorations and art work for the baby shower. I then took it all home and have hung it in his nursery. She did such a FABULOUS job and I love every single piece. She did the definition of Truman, verses and quotes. I have to admit I cried when I read them. She is so talented!!!
So here are some photos of the baby shower, truman's nursery and my sister's artwork.