Sunday, October 7, 2012

State Fair and Rodeo

The Tulsa State Fair is going on right now and since Nick and I moved to Oklahoma, it has been a tradition to attend the Rodeo each year which is at the fairgrounds. It is so much fun! It really is a good deal too. You get into the fair, ticket to the rodeo and the Jake Owen concert after for 30 bucks! Although, food and drink prices are always hefty.

How cute is my hubby! He looks great in a cowboy hat.

One of the great things about going to the fair is all the people watching entertainment! Seriously. Its interesting. People come from all over the state to go to the fair so you definitely get to see people are not used to the City. And for all my California friends, you would not believe how much camo clothing you see everywhere. I am not talking army camo, but hunting camo. It is really common and still makes me laugh sometimes.

Now, for fair food, we are not huge on trying all the different fried foods, there are typically just a couple things we like to try. Nick found this one last year and we went back to have it again.

Fried Cookie Dough - its really good. Really really good.
The Rodeo was great! So entertaining.
 You see this bull bucking!?!?! Crazy.
 The boys in our group.
And us ladies. 
After the rodeo was the Jake Owen concert. He is great live! Sometimes artists don't sound as good live, but not the case with him. We had a great time listening and Nick even dance with me. :) I absolutely love when he dances with me. 



Hope you enjoyed hearing about our fair and rodeo experience. Oh and I got to wear my favorite cowboy boots, so that was awesome. But I didn't get them in any of the pictures. Next time!

~ Court